USAG Bavaria Provost Marshal


Remember – while here in Germany, you must have all of your Privately Owned Vehicles (POVs) registered at all times.  


You must register your vehicle in one of two statuses: either as OPERATIONAL or NON-OPERATIONAL.  


Plan, prepare and take care of your vehicle’s registration before it expires and then becomes an issue.


Lastly, please note that you must report ALL traffic accidents to the Military Police. 


If you have an accident on post, you must report it immediately to the MPs. If you have an accident off post, immediately notify local Polizei. Report the accident within 72 hours to your local MP station.